Baked Cream Cheese Dip With Jalapenos Recipe: This Easy Cheesy Baked Jalapeno Dip is a dish that you absolutely must have on your Super Bowl spread this year because it is deliciously cheesy and perfect. This dip is dangerously addictive and is sure to be the first thing that is consumed at your party. It is made with a combination of delicious cheeses and fresh jalapenos, which give it a little kick.
Baked Cream Cheese Dip With Jalapenos Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 jalapeños
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated and divided
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped, white and green parts (reserve a few pieces for top of dip after baking)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- few dashes of hot sauce
How to make it
- Put the rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare the baking pan by lightly greasing it.
- A medium bowl should be used to combine all of the ingredients for the dip, with the exception of a half cup of mozzarella and a portion of the green onion. Stir until everything is incorporated.
- Make use of a bake-proof dish of any shape that has a capacity of two cups. Mix the ingredients together in the dish. A half cup of mozzarella should be sprinkled on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, uncovered, for approximately half an hour, or until bubbly and golden. Remove and garnish with a few slices of green onion that have been chopped.
- Warm the tortilla chips, baguette slices, pita bread slices, large Fritos, or crackers, and serve them with the tortilla chips.
Tips For Making The Best Easy Jalapeño Dip:
- Before you attempt to make a smooth dip, check that the cream cheese is at room temperature. The cream cheese will not blend well with the other ingredients if it is cold prior to the mixing process.
- Remove the food from the refrigerator, take off the wrapper, and place it on a plate if you forget to remove it from the refrigerator earlier. The width should be cut in half. Microwave for twenty seconds, then close the door and let the food sit in the microwave for one minute without opening it.
- Although it is possible to use low-fat cream cheese, I believe that regular, full-fat cream cheese is the best option for this dip because it has the creamiest texture! The best jalapeños are fresh, but if you are in a pinch, you can use canned jalapeños.
- It is equivalent to one fresh jalapeño to one generous tablespoon of canned jalapeño. Both regular and low-fat mayonnaise can be used in this recipe. In the event that you do not have mayonnaise, you can use sour cream or even Palin Greek yogurt that is not sweetened as an alternative.
- For this recipe, the combination of cheddar and mozzarella cheese is my personal favorite; however, Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese can also be used. The stringiest cheese that is typically produced when mozzarella is melted is mozzarella.
- Do not use fresh mozzarella that is soft because it is a little bit too wet for this recipe. Select mozzarella that is available in a block or round shape and can be grated; this is the best option.