Taco Dip With Cream Cheese Recipe – Learn with Experts: This Taco Dip with Cream Cheese is a simple appetizer that does not contain any meat and is sure to excite a large number of people. This dish is ideal for serving at parties, holiday events, or gatherings on game day because it can be prepared in just fifteen minutes and is ready to be served in a flash!
Taco Dip With Cream Cheese Recipe – Learn with Experts
This recipe that does not require cooking is always a hit whenever we serve it. I adore how simple and quick it is to put together, as well as the fact that it is such a versatile dip. You can easily experiment with different toppings depending on what you have on hand, the level of heat that you prefer, or the number of people that you are feeding.
In order to create the base layer, a straightforward mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning is utilized. Following this, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and shredded cheese are employed to create the toppings. Just a few simple ingredients, but it packs a powerful flavor!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (480g) sour cream
- 1 packet (~1 ounce) taco seasoning (or make homemade)
- 1 cup finely chopped romaine lettuce or shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, finely sliced
- 1 cup (112g) shredded Mexican cheese
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream by using an electric mixer to combine the two ingredients. Combine once more after adding the taco seasoning.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish using a rubber spatula, and then assemble the salad by topping it with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and shredded cheese.
- The dish should be served immediately with crackers, chips, or vegetables of your choice. It is also possible to cover the pan with a lid or foil, place it in the refrigerator, and then cover it again if you prefer.
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 g
- Sodium 576.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 7.1 g
- Vitamin C 4 mg
- Calcium 202.9 mg
- Potassium 156.8 mg
Q1. What kind of store-bought taco seasoning should I use?
Just about any kind ought to do the trick! For my part, I have recently begun using Siete’s taco seasoning, and I find that I really enjoy using it. It is free of any filler ingredients, does not contain any preservatives, and is suitable for people who have allergies.
Q2. Can I add meat to this taco dip recipe?
Absolutely, ground beef, chicken, or turkey that has been cooked are wonderful additions.
Q3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?
Certainly, you are able to prepare this taco dip in advance. It is recommended that you only make it one day before you intend to serve it.
Q4. How long can taco dip sit out at room temperature?
For a period of two hours, the dip can be left out in the open without risk. After that, place it in the refrigerator with a lid on it (or transfer it to a container) and cover it.
Q5. How long does taco dip last in the fridge?
Three days is the maximum amount of time that it can be kept in the refrigerator if it is stored in an airtight container.